- Android 7.0 to 13.0 have been updated to version 13.2.
Update OpenSSH to 9.3 for android version 9.0 to 13.0
Enable screenshot of protected applications
Allow screen capture of protected activities.
- Descending notifications.
- Add an ADB serial field when ADB connection is enabled.
- Reduce API response time.
- Fix translation issues
The following features don’t work properly:
- The external storage feature is not operational, and will be fixed in a future release. Please reach out to our support team if this is a blocker for your use cases.
- In a few cases, the camera image appears upside down. This issue will be addressed in a future release.
- Genymotion Device Image 13.2 is currently available on AWS and Azure; other Cloud providers will follow later.
- Android 10 and above are user build types that can be rooted dynamically. For more details please refer to our documentation Using root access.