– A Nougat (Android 7.0) AMI is now available.
– The Marshmallow (Android 6.0) AMI has been updated
– A Lollipop (Android 5.1) AMI has been updated
With Nougat, when flashing the Open GApps, you must use: x86_64/7.0/micro
– The Camera widget has been added and allows you to use your webcam as a virtual Android camera.
– The Network (mobile network/SIM emulation) widget has been added and allows you to emulate several network/SIM operators to test your application behavior on specific networks.
– An easy way to generate a valid SSL certificate has been added: it consists in a new method to generate a certificate from Let’s encrypt servers directly in the instance to avoid a connection warning due to self-signed certificate created at first boot.
– Mobile browsers are now supported. A useless message displayed on mobile browsers when accessing an instance has been removed.
The user can now drag and drop or reinstall an application (APK) twice.