– A Lollipop AMI is now available
– The Marshmallow AMI has been updated
Both versions now support 64 bits. If you are using Open GApps you should now use:
x86_64/5.1/micro for the Lollipop version
x86_64/6.0/micro for the Marshmallow version
– Virtual devices can now be configured to use only one standard network port (HTTPS).
– A new kiosk mode locks your application within your virtual device so that the user can only interact with your application and nothing else.
– An ADB multiplexer has been implemented and allows using ADB from multiple locations at the same time.
– You can now use your own SSL certificate.
– The Genymotion Java API has been enabled.
– A new option to enable or disable the toolbar has been added.
– Overall performance has been improved.
– A proper root support has been added.
– Some SSH access issues for Windows and Mac have been fixed.
– The authentication issue during file upload has been fixed.
– The keyboard issue generating a double text input after connection/reconnection has been fixed.
– Recent app and Home buttons have been fixed.
– The right Google Maps API key is now used, ensuring proper access to Google Maps.
– Text inputs in applications were forwarded to vconsole. This has been fixed.