Genymotion Desktop for personal use
If you plan to use Genymotion Desktop for business but wish to test it before purchasing a license, you must not activate the “personal use” mode. If you have already selected “personal use”, please contact us at [email protected] to request a trial and comply to our conditions of use.
Only basic technical support (installation and first run) is available with Genymotion Desktop for personal use. Any other support requests will be rejected. For more details, please refer to our conditions of use.
Follow these steps to get Genymotion Desktop and activate the “personal use” mode
- Read Genymotion Desktop quickstart guide carefully to make sure your system match the requirements.
- Download Genymotion Desktop here.
- Follow the instructions from Genymotion Desktop on-line user guide to install Genymotion.
- Run Genymotion Desktop and create an account if you haven’t done it yet. You should receive an activation email within 24 hours. If not, make sure to check your spam.
- Once activated, log in to Genymotion Desktop with your credentials.
- Select personal use when prompted.
- Follow the instructions from Genymotion Desktop user guide to setup Genymotion.