The location defined in the GPS widget is now saved and retrieved at the next start.
Only available with Indie and Business licenses.
- When starting a virtual device, a pop-up window could report that it was in an incompatible state. It can now recover and start correctly.
- Starting and stopping applications in the virtual device could lead to memory leak and heavy memory usage. This issue has been fixed. We are still investigating on memory leaks.
- Genymotion could crash on Microsoft Windows when some third party security applications were installed. This issue has been fixed.
- Double-clicking inside a maximized virtual device window does not minimize it anymore.
- We’ve added more information in the log archive to help better diagnose problems.
- When starting a virtual device, OpenGL initialization problems are more detailed.
Android 4.x versions
Native applications debugging is fixed.
Android 4.4.2 version
- The ‘adb reboot’ command did not reboot the virtual device. This problem is fixed.
- It is now possible to connect to the virtual device adb daemon via multiple network connections (TCP).