EDIT: The Disk I/O feature is only available to Business and Enterprise licenses. It won’t be available to Indie users
- The Disk I/O feature is now available (as a widget, from Genymotion Shell and from Genymotion Java API). It allows you to emulate devices with slow internal storage.
- Some more logs have been added to various components to help diagnose future issues.
- A reboot of your virtual device is now proposed after having installed OpenGApps.
gmtool logcatdumpis now available for Cloud devices.
- A rare bug preventing Android from booting has been fixed.
- Some issues occurring when using
adb reboothave been fixed.
adb shell input taphas been fixed
- A crash occurring on Launcher3 when changing the wallpaper has been fixed.
- The black display of the EULA window on some hardware has been fixed.
- The error message returned by the
gmtool logzipcommand when the target folder doesn’t exist has been clarified.
gmtool logzipcommand now also works without a license.
gmtool --timeoutswitch now works with Cloud commands.
- An error that could occur when sharing an app has been fixed.
- The list of templates used to be empty for some Cloud users. This has been fixed.
gmtool startdisposablecommand happened to return various errors in some rare conditions. This has been fixed.