– Android 10.0 images have been created on AWS, GCP and Alibaba Cloud and Azure.
– Pie (Android 9.0) images have been updated on AWS, GCP and Alibaba Cloud and Azure.
– Oreo (Android 8.0 & 8.1) images have been updated on AWS, GCP and Alibaba Cloud and Azure.
– Nougat (Android 7.0) images have been updated on AWS, GCP and Alibaba Cloud and Azure.
– Marshmallow (Android 6.0) images have been updated on AWS, GCP, Alibaba Cloud and Azure.
– Lollipop (Android 5.1) images have been updated on AWS, GCP and Alibaba Cloud.
– Added Android 10 on all supported cloud providers: AWS, GCP, Azure and Aliyun
– Updated the SSHd configuration to have more security
– Added “ro.product.model”, “ro.build.fingerprint” and “ro.build.description” properties in the Configuration section
– Added a Baseband HTTP API
– Added the possibility to avoid regenerating SSH key file at boot using “persist.god.keep_ssh_keys” property
– Added a websocket keepalive mechanism to avoid disconnections behind a HTTP middleware like Cloudflare/Apache2/Nginx
– Added error messages in UI and logcat when a user did not succeed to install an application because of incompatibility.
– Fixed HRS (HTTP Response Splitting) vulnerability
– Fixed some bugs with the resize of disk at boot that was not updated in Android
– Fixed Kiosk HTTP API on Android 9.0
– Fixed mouse HTTP API on Android 6.0
– Fixed keyboard on Android 5.1
– Fixed SSL certificate generation with letsencrypt
– Fixed a network issue on GCP with Android 8.0+
– Fixed OpenGapps installation issue
– Fixed documentation links