- Android 7.0 to 11.0 have been updated to version 13.0.
- Android 12.0 is already available in version 13.0.
- Due to their low usage, Android 5.1 and 6.0 have been deprecated and won’t receive any updates in the future.
Dynamic device rooting
With this release, the Android 10.0 image can be dynamically rooted and unrooted. See our documentation to discover how it works. Feel free to give your feedback on this feature on our GitHub discussions.
Web user interface
The Instance information page has been improved with the following items:
- Cloud provider
- CPU architecture
- Rendering technology
In the Configuration panel we have added:
- Support for rounded corners on Android 9.0 and higher
- Root activation on Android 10.0
There is a new Device Content page with:
- A file browser
- Storage statistics
The following changes have been made to the widgets:
- Network widget: enable/disable wifi and mobile data. Select mobile network type and signal strength.
- New Baseband widget: configuration of network/sim operator (this was previously in the network widget).
- Camera widget: New icon to emphasize that it allows to capture both camera and microphone.
More translations: عربي, 中国话文, Español, Português, and Русский.
The following features have been added:
- Emulated Bluetooth stack in Android 10.0 and higher.
- SSL certificates are now automatically renewed.
The following changes were made to our HTTP APIs.
- Rounded corners
- SSL certificates
- SSH keys
- Improved the Files API
- Improved Mouse and SMS API examples
- Removed unsupported GET method on the
- The camera is properly oriented now
- Removed the need for TURN servers in private/local networks
- Azure: fixed public IP addresses retrieval
- Fixed SSL generation issue in Android 7.0, 8.0 and 8.1
- Fixed network/baseband management in Android 10.0 and higher
The following features don’t work properly:
- The external storage feature is not operational, and will be fixed in a future release. Please reach out to our support team if this is a blocker for your use cases.
- In a few cases, the camera image appears upside down. This issue will be addressed in future releases.