- Android 11 devices. Only available with a paying license.
- System images 3.0.0 are now available, bringing lots of improvements. See here for more information.
- We uncoupled the Android version from the hardware properties, to allow the deployment of any combination of simulated devices with any supported version of Android. Device creation & edition were reworked consequently, with different parameters separated in steps and tabs (depending on context: creation or edition)
- Experimental support for QEMU hypervisor. Performance throughout the launchpad and player should be much better than with VirtualBox.
- New quick boot feature: the device state at player exit is saved instead of shutting down. This allows a quick launch without going through the long boot process. Only available with QEMU on macOS and Linux, and with a paying license.
- Customizable toolbar: you can choose which widgets to show as well as their order.
- Customizable Virtual Device shortcuts.
- VM heap size (amount of RAM allocated by the Java Virtual Machine per app) can now be customized (during device creation or edition).
- Android 9 and later: rounded corners can now be set up at device creation and edition.
- New Media Injection widget, replacing the old Camera widget. This allows to feed the virtual device microphone and cameras with media files as well as any detected host camera. Only available with a paying license.
- New Settings widget, providing new features and information through several tabs:
- Some information about the current device and useful links are now available
- Virtual Device shortcuts are now customizable
- Information about open-source licenses is now more easily accessible
- New Android Controls widget to simulate various physical buttons such as directional pad, multimedia buttons, call buttons. Only available with a paying license.
- Reworked Network widget, with support for simulating Wifi connection, and more detailed Mobile data connection profiles. Only available with a paying license.
- gmtool has been fully reworked. Syntax and usage have also been improved to be more consistent with other command-line tools. More help information is now available for each command in nested levels of details.
- Device rotation has been reworked: instead of simply choosing between Portrait (0°) and Landscape (270°), the display can now be rotated in any direction (clockwise or counterclockwise) by increments of 90°.
- Some light UI touch-ups, both in the launchpad and the player.
- Wording of error messages has been improved, providing clearer information and redirecting to more specific parts of the documentation.
- Share app feature has been removed.
- Support for Android 4.4 has been dropped.
- Emulator window title now shows the ADB serial instead of the IP.
- Audio file injection is not currently supported on macOS.
- There are freezes when using WebView on Windows with QEMU, especially signing in on Google Play Store.
- VirtualBox 7.x is not supported yet.
- macOS Ventura is not supported yet with VirtualBox. Using experimental QEMU hypervisor is an option.