If you are upgrading from 3.1.1 beta 1, almost nothing has changed. If you are upgrading from 3.1.0, here is what’s new:
- Windows: VirtualBox 6.1 support on Windows 10. Problems with VirtualBox 6.1 host-only interfaces on Windows have been fixed.
- Windows: virtual device screens appeared cropped in the top-left corner on high-dpi monitors on Windows. Now fixed. This correction was not in beta 1.
- Linux: new devices are now configured to use PulseAudio, improving sound support.
- Mac: mouse wheel on high-precision touchpads (Macbook touchpads, Magic Mouse) no longer causes super-fast and jittery scrolling.
- Genyshell: The “rotation setangle” Genyshell command behavior fixed. Now the display rotates whenever the accelerometer value changes, as expected. Also applies to the remote-control feature.
- Global: heterogeneous-density multi-screen setups: rotating the device would cause the display to be zoomed.
- Global: it is now possible to use Genymotion Desktop behind a SOCKS5 proxy support.