– The Pie (Android 9.0) images have been updated on AWS, GCP and Alibaba Cloud.
– The Oreo (Android 8.0) images have been updated on AWS, GCP and Alibaba Cloud.
– The Nougat (Android 7.0) images have been updated on AWS, GCP and Alibaba Cloud.
– The Marshmallow (Android 6.0) images have been updated on AWS, GCP and Alibaba Cloud.
– The Lollipop (Android 5.1) images have been updated on AWS, GCP and Alibaba Cloud.
– A new section to configure your instance easily has been added. It contains ADB, authentication, product properties, resolution, TURN/STUN, kiosk & product usage.
– Added HTTP APIs to emulate text messages & phone calls, get a screenshot of the device, the list of people connected, inject an image as camera and get the kiosk status.
– Improved the autoplay screen policy: the stream is starting muted, with a message alerting the user to click anywhere to re-enable sound. See https://developers.google.com/web/updates/2017/09/autoplay-policy-changes for more information.
– Added a clipboard widget to easily change android clipboard from your web browser
– Increased the web widget file upload speed up to 16x
– Fixed keyboard not working anymore after clicking out of some widgets.
– Fixed files not being opened correctly after upload if there is special characters in name or an uppercase in the extension.
– Fixed the gallery list not being refreshed after uploading a media file.
– Fixed an issue preventing the letsencrypt certificate generation to work on android 9.0
– Fixed connection with SSH when there is no Public IP address
– Fixed a stability issue, System broadcasts ACTION_POWER_DISCONNECTED randomly making Appium test failing
– Fixed the virtual keyboard crashing when selecting ?123 on Android 8.0
– Fixed the battery HTTP API returning “not charging” by default
– Fixed TelephonyManager.getImei() returning null, and make it persistent after reboot
– Fixed HTTP API shell “big” payloads causing timeout
– Fixed the 3 loading dots appearing behind the video in some cases when resizing the browser window
– Fixed the API reference not working anymore when changing default password