Network quality emulation
The Network widget allows to select various network profiles (GPRS, Edge, 3G, 4G, etc.) that artificially degrade the quality of service of the virtual device Internet access. It limits the bandwidth, introduces packet losses and increases response times in both up and down ways. This feature is also available from the command line and the Java API.
- Some virtual device download failures have been fixed.
- License registration issues on the Windows environment have been fixed.
- The logcat file of each virtual device now contains timestamps.
- On Mac OS X, if the Genymotion main window is accidentally closed, Genymotion can now be launched again even if a virtual device is still running.
- A new icon set for Genymotion and virtual devices has been integrated.
- Genymotion wording has been improved.