We collect the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail, aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit, and information volunteered by the consumer (such as survey information and/or site registrations). The information we collect is used to improve the content of our Web pages and the quality of our service, and is not shared with or sold to other organizations for commercial purposes.
What we do
- We only collect basic, non-personal technical information, such as browser type, from those who visit the Site but who do not register for the Service (“Visitors”).
- We automatically add you to our email list for periodic announcements. You may opt-out and unsubscribe at any time using the checkbox on your Profile page.
We may suggest parts of our Service to you based on what you have already chosen to use.
- By default, Genymobile collects statistics about your usage of Genymotion (software version, virtual devices downloads, virtual devices usage) which are anonymized before being sent. If you don’t want us to collect statistics, you can opt-out in the Genymotion settings.
What we don’t do
- We never sell your personal information.
- We won’t use your data to market things to you from our partners unless you choose to allow it.
- While we do automatically collect technical information about how Visitors and Users interact with Genymotion, we don’t automatically collect personal information without your permission.
- We don’t track your activity across the Internet, although we do receive and keep information about how you got to Genymotion.
- Although we carefully select the websites we link to, Genymobile does not take responsibility for the privacy practices or policies of any third party sites.
Information Gathering and Usage
When you register for Genymotion we ask for information such as your name and email address.
Genymobile uses collected information for the following general purposes: products and services provision, identification and authentication, services improvement, contact, and research.
A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier, that is sent to your browser from a web site’s computers and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Cookies are required to use the Genymotion service.