- Added Android Nougat 7.1 now available in the list of versions.
- Added a trial version of Genymotion, It gives access to every features of the Business license for 30 days.
- Genymotion’s EULA is now displayed in the software after any new installation and it must be explicitly accepted to be able to use the software.
- Displayed User ID in the about pop-up
- Optimized ADB tunnel – tool enabling remote connection with cloud devices. It is now 50% faster during data transfers
- Removed device automatic shutdown when battery is empty.
- Fixed a race condition at device boot that could slow down the booting process.
- Added 4 new system properties that can be updated from command line, allowing better emulation of real device characteristics.
- Updated ADB to last version. It is faster and produces better behaviors after hibernation.
- Fixed a lock file on Genymotion settings preventing Genymotion launch on Linux distributions.
- Fixed a bug making device characteristics incorrect when sent to Genymotion Cloud.
- Removed unneeded libraries from Linux package (libdrm or libxcb for instance)
- Fixed a bug causing temporary files to remain after canceled shares to Genymotion Cloud.
- Removed an irrelevant warning about minor version mismatch in genyshell.
- Fixed a bug causing Genymotion Cloud shared device cache not being updated.
- Removed a wrong token expiration notification.
- Added an error warning when gmtool detects ambiguous parameters.
- Fixed the output of ImageReader’s images.
- For Android 5.0, 5.1 & 6.0, Linux kernel has been updated from version 3.10.0 to version 4.4.10
Recommended Oracle VirtualBox version
- VirtualBox 5.0.28 (Windows, Linux) and VirtualBox 5.0.26 (MacOS)