- A crash used to occur when launching Genymotion on Mac OS X. This has been fixed.
- Audio playing speed on Android 5.0 has been fixed.
- Browser settings used to crash on Android 5.0 and 5.1. This has been fixed.
- Some audio/video codec crashes on Android 6.0 have been fixed.
- The file transfer popup window now has a proper display.
- A popup window now appears for failed matching ABIs on Android 4.1.
- Some irrelevant logs related to the Battery widget have been removed.
- Some label inconsistencies in the French interface have been modified.
- A new configuration setting has been added. It’s now possible to select either the NAT or Bridge network mode. By forcing your connection to Bridge, any computer on your network can contact your virtual device.
- The support of ADB is now faster: APKs can be pushed 10 to 30 times faster on all Android versions.
- Genymotion now supports Retina.
- Users with a license restricted to personal use can now see a video showcasing Premium features when clicking on the corresponding button.
- The toolbar of the device window has been simplified: it now acts as a sole toolbar that you can view in full or hide partially.
- The device window now rotates unconditionally, whether the application supports rotation or not, making it easier for you to see the behavior of your app when the device rotates.
- GMTool now provides completion scripts for Bash and Zsh shells. For more information, please refer to GMTool documentation.
- Users of GMTool can now set the following system properties: MODEL, PRODUCT, MANUFACTURER, BOARD, BRAND and DISPLAY. For more information, please refer to GMTool documentation.
- A new feature has been added, enabling to share a device configuration via Genymotion Cloud for collaboration purposes: Virtual device sharing. This feature is currently restricted to users of the Cloud Beta program.
- A new feature has been added, enabling to share an application via Genymotion Cloud for collaboration purposes: App sharing. This feature is currently restricted to users of the Cloud Beta program.
End of Sales
- Genymotion 2.7.0 and future versions will not be made available for 32-bit Linux operating systems.
End of Support
- We will support Indie and Business customers who are using previous versions of Genymotion on 32-bit Linux operating systems for 180 days from the date of this release.