The Phone widget allows to test applications relying on telephony features and observe their behavior when receiving a call or a text message. It comes with baseband commands integrated to Genymotion Shell that send raw data directly to the baseband.
- In some cases, OS hibernation could break Genymotion. Genymotion now runs properly when the OS exits the sleep mode.
- The Remote control Android application encountered an installation problem due to the new ADB tool version. This issue has been fixed.
- In some cases, network configuration was not complete during deployment, making virtual devices impossible to use. This issue has been fixed.
- Genymotion installer for Microsoft Windows now includes Oracle VirtualBox 4.3.12.
- An error occurred at license registration when pasting non-printable characters at the end of the license key. This issue has been fixed.
- The GPS reception now turns off when disabled from the widget.
- When modified with the Identifiers feature, the IMEI change is now visible in the System Settings>About Phone>Status panel of the virtual device.
- The multi-touch rotation shortcut was not usable for some applications. This issue has been fixed.
- When no Internet connection is available, Genymotion now does not take more than three minutes to start.
- Some minor changes have been made in Genymotion plugins for Eclipse and Android Studio.
4.4.4 and 5.0.0 virtual devices
The webview OpenGL error “**** ERROR unknown type 0x0 (glSizeof,73)” polluted logcat messages and has been removed.
4.1.1, 4.2.2 and 4.3 virtual devices
A crash leading to a restart of the virtual devices occurred when performing a copy-paste containing a NULL character. This issue has been fixed.
2.3.7 virtual devices
The sound of OGG audio files was corrupted. This issue has been fixed.