New Genymotion Virtual Devices version 3.1.0 for Genymotion Desktop and Saas have been released.
Android 12.1 is available for Genymotion Desktop on both x86_64 (PC/Mac Intel) and aarch64 (Mac M1/M2) architectures now.
Android 9.0, 10.0, 11.0 and 12.0 have been updated.
Emulated Bluetooth stack
An emulated Bluetooth stack is now available starting from Android 10.0: Virtual devices now declare their Bluetooth capability, and emulate Bluetooth beacon detection.
Other bug fixes and improvements
- Android 11.0 arm64, 12.0 and higher: VPN applications no longer break the virtual devices upon activation.
- Android 9.0, 10.0, 11.0: The camera emulation stack has been improved for better performance and stability.
- Android 10.0 and higher: Add 5G to mobile network profiles.
- Android 11.0 and higher: When wifi is activated, the mobile network interface state is now properly propagated to the player.
- Android 9.0 and higher:
- Default Sim operator name is now set to “T-Mobile”.
- Mobile signal strength is now properly initialized according to current configuration.
- When deactivating network QoS, the network type is no longer modified.
|Android version||Genymotion Desktop x86/x86_64|
(PC & Mac Intel)
|Genymotion Desktop arm64|