- New Material Design UI for the main window, dynamic filters for device and template lists, non blocking install and upgrade, sortable lists.
- The free for personal use version now allow access to all features
- This release comes with Android 9.0 Pie final.
- The Map widget has been updated from Google maps provider to Mapbox
- Added more info in the log files to help issue investigations
- The version of VirtualBox bundled in the Windows installer has been updated to 5.2.22.
- Genymotion warns you if the certificate used on an https request is not valid. (only for requests done from the main window, requests made from the virtual device will be secured by Android OS or the browser.)
- Android 8.0 network bridge feature has been fixed
- When changing the battery level from the command line, the mode automatically switches from host to manual.
- When signing out, every Genymotion Cloud Saas devices are disconnected from adb.
- The gmtool command to stop devices in Genymotion Cloud Saas could in some rare cases return before the device has stopped. The issue has been fixed.
- Graphical rendering of Android 9.0 is still slow on MacOS. The next release will dramatically improve the performance.